October has been a great month! Fall is officially here, the weather is turning colder, and Christmas is just around the corner!
- To start off this favorites blog I have to tell y’all about the perfume that I’m obsessed with – YSL Black Opium. I received a sample of it and was completely hooked, so I had to buy the big bottle. It has this really womanly scent, but a hint of something almost smoky. If you’re close to an ULTA or Sephora then you NEED to go and smell it.
- Following perfume we may as well stick with beauty, so my next favorite is Anastasia Beverly Hills lip gloss in Fudge. Man oh man, is this gloss pigmented! I just use a lip liner underneath and apply the gloss and go! It doesn’t spill outside of the lip line and it’s so comfortable to wear! It’s an amazing color for fall.
- Transitioning from beauty to candles, my next favorite is the Mahogany Apple candle at Bath and Body. If you’ve ever smelled the Mahogany Teakwood candle (thank you Jaclyn Hill!) then just imagine that mixed with the scent of apples. Amazing!
After writing this I realized that it was no longer on the Bath and Body website 😱 Im not sure if it’s only available in stores. So sorry!
- I couldn’t have an October favorites without mentioning the purse I’ve been carrying! In the fall and winter (or any time, really) I love cross body bags because I find them easier to carry with all my extra layers. This one has an adjustable strap and the perfect amount of room. The design is just so pretty and in right now, as well!
- Next is a clothing item! I’ve recently been really in to Ralph Lauren shirts and I’ve gotten so much use out of this one! It’s long enough for me to comfortably wear it with yoga pants, but isn’t too long that it looks frumpy. It’s a loose fit and lightweight. A big plus is that’s it’s part of their Pink Pony collection which donates money to cancer charities.
- Last, but certainly not least, is my first ever pair of Lularoe leggings. If you haven’t heard of them before, go to facebook and type lularoe into the search bar. You’ll find tons of online shops and while you wait to be accepted into the group, google lularoe and see what they’re all about! I have bought six pairs in the last three weeks 😱 I’ve thought about doing a review of the brand, so if that’s something you’d be interested in let me know! These are so comfy and cute and I love that they have zombies all over them!
And there we have it! These are the items that I have been loving in the month of October. What are your October favorites? Let me know! ❤️