Nobody told me that when my clothes started to get too big that I’d get frustrated.
I know, I know! How on earth could that be frustrating? It means all your hard work is lying off and you’re seeing physical results!
Yes, and it also means that the clothes that I bought are now things that make me feel frumpy. It means that I don’t feel as confident in my clothes as I did when I was heavier.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s not enough to make me say, “screw this! I’ll just stay this size!”, but it does affect you mentally.
Weightloss is always made out to be this grand thing, but no one wants to talk about the down side – and oh yes, there is a down side! This blog series is going to be about the ups and downs of weight loss. How it makes you feel mentally, physically, and emotionally.
This is my weight loss story.
- My name is Jenni
- I’m almost 28 years old
- I live in a small town
- I’ve been heavy all my life
- I struggled with anxiety and things that go along with it almost all my life
- I’m single
- I’m currently down 15lbs
- My starting weight was 249
- I’m a size 18 pants and XL tops
- I’m on a 2030 calories a day diet
- I also hate the word diet
- I love yoga
- I can touch my toes!
- I’m lactose intolerant
- I love cheese 😩
- I’m 5’5
- I’ve run out of things to write